Shoppers abandon carts, that’s a fact that every ecommerce manager should know and manage, because abandoned carts can represent more than 90% of total generated carts in an online store. There exist several causes for shopping cart abandonment, but in this infographic we can check that 55% customers abandon their carts due to shipping costs, so your shipping costs strategy must be carefully analyzed and adapted to fulfill your shoppers needs and interests.
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
We write about…
- Link-Assistant.Com, SEO and SMM Software House, Releases a Tutorial on … | SEO minus the MOZ on How to generate quality contents for an online store
- +45 Infografías Interesantes y Útiles para Diseñadores Web | Eduarea's Blog on What are people really buying online? #infographic
- ça parait évi dent et pourtant … .Product Photographs to Increase Conversion Rates | B&W on Product Photographs to Increase Conversion Rates
- jccortizo on The State of eCommerce in 2014: Is There Any Room For New eCommerce Models?
- DotComDoc on The State of eCommerce in 2014: Is There Any Room For New eCommerce Models?