Shoppers abandon carts, that’s a fact that every ecommerce manager should know and manage, because abandoned carts can represent more than 90% of total generated carts in an online store. There exist several causes for shopping cart abandonment, but in this infographic we can check that 55% customers abandon their carts due to shipping costs, so your shipping costs strategy must be carefully analyzed and adapted to fulfill your shoppers needs and interests.
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
We write about…
- The Magento Community in Spain, lived its first edition of Meet Magento Spain 2014 #MM14ES
- Call to action; generating a eCommerce purchase need
- 4 eCommerce packaging trends that we will see in 2014
- 10 tips to improve your online store
- We no longer speak of social commerce now talking about social business #infographic
- jccortizo on The State of eCommerce in 2014: Is There Any Room For New eCommerce Models?
- DotComDoc on The State of eCommerce in 2014: Is There Any Room For New eCommerce Models?
- El mal uso de las redes sociales: el caso LinkedIn | Consultor ecommerce on How to generate quality contents for an online store
- Estela Gil on What kind of personalization does Behavioral Targeting make possible?
- Charlie Reverte on What kind of personalization does Behavioral Targeting make possible?